Selecting payment gateways
Checkout & Payments
On the Payments Gateways tab select the payment gateways you want to use.
- You need a PayPal account email address for this option.
- Select the Activate Stripe Account button if you want to use stripe, or click the use a different gateway link to enable credit card payments using other payment processors.
To select another payment gateway, click on the Choose a provider from the dropdown menu.
- An Authorize.Net Login ID and Authorize.Net Password will be needed for this option. You will also need to select what credit cards you will accept, Visa, Master Card, and Discover.
- You will need your User, Vendor, Partner, and Password information.
PayPal Payments Pro
- You will need the API Username, API Password, and the API Signature.
Save my changes
Posted on Sun, May 29, 2011 by Support
Files & Links
Shipping & Taxes