The Blog element's Manage Posts page lets you see a listing of all the blog posts within that element. Follow these steps to manage posts:
- Go to the page that contains the Blog element.
- Select Manage Posts from the Blog element menu. This displays the manage posts page.
- Click the Edit link next to a post title to edit the post.
- Click the Title to view the post.
- Select a number from the Show button to specify the number of post entries to show on a page.
- Click the Previous and Next button to page backward and forward through all of the posts in that blog.
- Enter criteria in the Search field to search for a particular post. Posts are searched by title and publish date.
- Click a column heading to sort the grid by that column. Click the heading once to sort in Ascending order or click the heading again to sort in Descending order.
Posted on Tue, September 23, 2014