Downloading the uploaded files from your form
You may have a form that allows visitors to upload a file. Use this procedure to download a file that was uploaded from a form.
- Goto the page that contains the Form Element.
- Select Manage Entries from the Form Element menu.
- Locate the record that contains the file you want to download.
- Right-click the filename and select Save Target As... (Save Link As... in Firefox) from the shortcut menu.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file and click the Save button.
Posted on Tue, June 9, 2009
by Support filed under