Add Twitter resources
Note: Twitter can change their settings at anytime without notifying us and this support article could be out of date.
- Login to http://www.twitter.com using your Twitter account username and password.
- Go to https://twitter.com/settings/widgets/new, or access your Settings from the drop-down menu on the gear image.
- Follow the on screen instructions in order to create the Twitter widget you want on your website.
- Click the Create widget button.
- Copy the HTML code they give you.
- Go to the page on your site where you want to add the Twitter widget.
- The Twitter content must be added to the Text element, so either locate an existing text element where you can add the copied html code or create a new Text element.
- Click Settings on the Text element menu.
- On Settings page, click the < > HTML button at the bottom left of the text editor. This switches the text editor to HTML view.
- Paste your code from your Twitter feed in this field. (PC users can press Control + V, while Mac users can press Command + V.)
- Click the Save my changes button.
Posted on Mon, March 26, 2012
by Support filed under